For over 9 years the Polaris World Forum has been the main source of information and discussion for Polaris World Owners
Polaris World Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Advertise | NEW Vouchers | Directory
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Polaris World Property Forum
 Golf Wanted
 LAS TERRAZAS GOLF RESORT
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

willywealleans
Teeing Off

United Kingdom
126 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2010 :  22:18:27  Show Profile  Visit willywealleans's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have just returned from TERRAZAS, the course will be open from 1st OCTOBER, this was confirmed to me 2 days ago by a grounds official, the greens have been hollow tined & the hole course is looking fantastic, i walked th whole course & have it all on video each & every hole together with images of the construcyion work being done for those interested not onloy on the course the the resort as a whole & their homes,
Las Islas is being worked upon everyday, the course as it will open will not be the recognised official 1-18 becuase of the work being carried out as the appartments being built will not interfere with the course layout at all.
Greens are going to be firm but on the slower side due to the extent of the underlations on them, fairways too are going to be firm but all greens have large run off areas surrounding them to catch any balls missing the greens.
Overall the course is looking fantastic & i guess with-in a couple of years will be one of the best courses in the Murcia area.
I am out again on the 2nd Oct & will be playing asap,the wood house & pro shop will of course be open with the course opening.
With regards to the video i have took, it lasts about 1 hour & shows each hole from the Tee box to Landing areas to green & close ups of the slopes then ends with a walk around the town centre & Hacienda with internal views where it was possible to go.
I dont know how i could post this on the forum as it may be too large, but if anyone would like to see this Video of the resort with commentary, for a small fee i can post this off too interested party's in DVD format for £5.99 inl postage & packing to cover costs.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Polaris World Forum © 2004 - 2015 Polaris World Forum Go To Top Of Page